THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine's

Amh. . . . . . . . . Hehehehehehehehe. . . . . . . .Me and my Boyfriend celebrate our first day of valentine's and we celebrate it in advance on February ,13 with our friends,we come to the house of my boyfriend to celebrate it,my boyfriend and my friend boy's was drinking an alcoholic drinks in the rooftaf of the house of my boyfriend while me and my friend girl's was chated, we injoy our moment's in that time,we dance with a sweet song ,we sang our favorate song,we all happy that time and I am happy that time. . . . .Hehehehehehehehehe. . . . . . . .it is the best Valentine's I celebrate ever. . . . . . . .char poydi ma ulaw. .. . . . .!!!!
Valentine's day is the day of Love,Valentine's day is the tradition of a celebration of a two person who Love each other,But for me Valentine's day is for all people even if He/She is broken hurted they have right's to celebrate a Valentine's because Valentine's is the day of sharing of Love and Peace for all people in the world . . . .

0 comments: